The General Amalgamated Engineering Division seeks to help develop farming techniques at all scales into sustainable, cost-efficient and effective operations.
Main focuses include:
- Greenhouse tunnels
- Packhouses and cold rooms
- Growhouses and nurseries
- Livestock pens
- Essential oil distillation units
- Hydroponic, aeroponic and aquaponic systems
- Drip and flood irrigation systems
- Green feed fodder systems
- Panel dams, tank stands
- Pump houses and pump stations
- Agricultural automation and mechanisation
- Seedlings and seeds
Reporting and Cost Control
During the construction process, we will provide up-to-date information with respect to changes that have occurred.